Sunday, December 1, 2013

Seeking People to Feature on My Blog

Do you know someone at midlife (50 plus) or beyond who has answered the call of their soul and re-invented their lives in some way?  Now they may not talk of it that way but if you know someone who has made changes in their life or have made their dreams come true in some way that feels to you like a soul thing, I would like to interview them and feature them here on my blog.

Here are some of the types of soul calls I would like to feature:  I will include their website if they have one or any thing that will further their call.

Championed a cause**Started a new business
Went back to school**Developed an encore career
Became a teacher**Ran for office and won
Started a non profit**Started a program to help others
Became an artist**Cleaned up the environment
Invented something**Became a minister or spiritual leader
Created and led an organization
Did what they have always wanted to do
I'm looking for people who have changed their lives by their call.  I'm not looking for people who do something on occasion or who take a trip and do some volunteer work - it needs to be a true re-invention of their life based on the soul's call or their heart's call if they see it that way instead.  

Also, whatever it is, it has to have an element of contributing to the greater good and not simply a way to make money.  Making money is fine, but the overall reason needs to be a soul or heart call to do this thing and other people need to benefit from it in some way.  

Please send me their name and email or phone number to lorrainebanfield@msn.com and I will call them and possibly include them in my series.  I look forward to hearing all the wonderful stories out there.  

Blessings, Lorraine 


No comments:

Post a Comment