Thursday, August 22, 2013

Writing to Your Soul - Class - In Denver or Online

Hello my faithful blog readers:

I am teaching a class both online and in Denver on Writing to Your Soul.  It's for women at midlife and beyond.  Below is the info on it.  It will be fun, enlightening and inspiring!  Come join me and other women in a class that may just change your life!

Evening or Saturday 
or OnLine



Writing to Your Soul 

A six Week Class For Women at Midlife and Beyond

Writing as a way of accessing your soul
Writing as way of hearing the voice of your soul
Writing as a means of talking to your soul
Writing as a soulful experience
Writing as a way of finding your passion and purpose in the second half of life


Tuesday September 17 – October 22 - 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Or Saturday September 21- October 26 - 1-3 pm
Or Online - Beginning September 17 or when you sign up

Special Price of Only  $260 - Central Denver location near I-25 and Hampden  (Location will be email to you when you sign-up).  Please email me at lorrainbanfield@msn.com or call me at 303-273-5589 to register.  You may use the PayPal button on my website to pay for this class at www.lorrainebanfield.com. or I will send you my mailing address via email if you want to write a check.  

On-Line Class - For those not in Denver or who want to do the work on-line.  On-line class will have same content and will include email discussions and support.  This class also begins mid-September.  Please call or email Lorraine to register. 

No comments:

Post a Comment